This is economic research into how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building capacity of the masses three times. Learn how you can contribute professionally to this research, earn immediate income, and build massive wealth as research efforts grow and expand..
We recently launched a new economic research project to research and study how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building capacity of the masses three times over. This research represents an aggressive response to the fact that middle-class incomes are decreasing, and the income inequality gap is rising at alarming levels.
It’s a large scale, visionary undertaking that will reach the masses. The word masses means 100% of the consumer base and 100% of the people working in all industries, professions, or trades. All research activities and benefits are freely accessible and available to the general and business public.
We are aggressively looking for entrepreneurial-minded or research-minded individuals willing to learn more and make a significant part-time professional contribution to research activities and operations at this early stage of the game
The various principles, business models and business processes we use are called Income Reengineering Principles and Processes. You will learn more about this as well as the much larger operational vision and how you can contribute professionally and benefit financially in the following sections of this article
What is Income Reengineering
To understand Income Reengineering, we have to start with the problem we are looking to solve with Income Reengineering principles and processes. Consider this:
- During the industrial revolution, the average worker’s wealth-building capacity increased as workers migrated from farms and small shops to earn a wage in factories. It was a historic transition.
- As we undergo this information revolution, shouldn’t there be a corresponding historic transition that dramatically improves the wealth-building capacity for the masses?? If so, where is it? All we see today is a decreasing middle class and a rising gap between rich and poor.
Middle-class incomes have been decreasing consistently since 1970 ….
…and the gap between rich and poor is rising at alarming levels …..
Now, increased productivity is the primary benefit of implementing information technology in the workplace. From the chart below, you can see workers are not benefiting from this increased productivity …
So, what is the solution? Again, remember the question:
- As we undergo this information revolution, shouldn’t there be a corresponding historic transition that dramatically improves the wealth-building ability for the average worker??
- In other words, relative to our research, how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building ability of the masses at least three times over?
The proposed solution is a new phenomenon called Income Reengineering:
- According to Michael Hammer and James Champy, authors of the 1993 bestseller Reengineering the Corporation, reengineering means the “fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in critical measures of performance such as cost, service, and speed”;
- As a result, a new corporate trend started in the early 90s called Business Process Reeengineering.
- Business Process Reengineering started the trend of corporations using information technology to downsize jobs, outsource jobs, and eliminate middle management positions to cut costs and improve efficiency.
- This was great for corporations, but horrible for employees and workers and it continues today in many forms.
So, to address this issue and provide solutions for the average worker, we introduce Income Reengineering as a counterbalance initiative to Business process reengineering.
The Definition of Income Reengineering: Income reengineering is formally defined as the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in the income earning and wealth building ability of the masses
Income Reengineering consist of three parts:
- The Income Reengineering Principle
- The Income Reengineering Vision
- The Income Reengineering Process
…starting with a review of the Income Reengineering Principle
The Income Reengineering Principle
- All research, whether it’s scientific, economic, or whatever, must start with a hypothesis or a guess as to how to solve the problem or how to address the question at hand.
- Then the focus of the research is to field test and evaluate the feasibility of the hypothesis. If need be, we adjust or modify the hypothesis and continue the research until we find a solution.
- Now, remember, the question we are asking is how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building ability of the masses at least 3 times over;
- The hypothesis for this question is called the Income Reengineering Principle. It introduces new business concepts, ideology, economic thinking, and business models as a proposed answer to this question.
With this in mind, the Income Reengineering Principle is formally defined as:
The Income Reengineering Principle: Information technology can only translate into individual financial empowerment and wealth for the masses when the masses learn how to use new information technology and connective tools to interact and collaborate professionally with each other outside of the bounds of traditional employment and in ways that is financially empowering to all participating individuals. Over time, this empowerment will find its way into the mainstream workplace as financially empowered employees are willing and financially able to forgo hourly wages and salaries in lieu of more lucrative productivity and ownership based compensation in collaboration with employers. This way people effectively run their own business while on the job.
To understand this Income Reengineering principle, we need to break it up into two parts: Part 1 and Part 2 …starting with Part 1.
Income Reengineering Principle Part 1
Income Reengineering Principle Part 1 states:
Income Reengineering Principle Part 1: The Income Reengineering Principle (Part 1): Information technology can only translate into individual financial empowerment and wealth for the masses when the masses learn how to use new information technology and connective tools to interact and collaborate professionally with each other outside of the bounds of traditional employment and in ways that is financially empowering to all participating individuals.
This phrase: interact and collaborate professionally with each other outside of the bounds of traditional employment and in ways that is financially empowering to all participating individuals. ….is formally referred to as Peer to Peer Collaboration and Co-creation.
- Peer to peer means people working together without any corporate or government control
- A good example is open source software developers where software engineers all of the world work together to produce software independent of any corporate control. Crowdfunding is also a peer to peer production phenomenon.
Here’s a simple hypothetical as to how the masses can apply peer to peer collaboration and co-creation methodologies to financially empower all participating individuals. WHAT IF:
- Millions of individuals come together over the internet to form a peer to peer collaboration and co-creation network
- The central objective of the system is to crowdfund thousands upon thousands of new business enterprises that can operate part-time online and be 100% owned by the individuals working part-time for these enterprises
- People can work online part-time within their career field or area of professional interest for one of these new enterprises;
- While working online part-time, people earning immediate income linked to daily productivity and build wealth by owning a significant percentage of the enterprise they support
- The large peer to peer network crowdfunds these new enterprises. Therefore, each enterprise is 100% owned by part-time participants. There are no outside investors, which increases the ownership value for each part-time worker.
- People own this percentage without having to invest a dime. All people have to do is submit a resume, position themselves professionally within the enterprise, and show up for work online part-time.
From this hypothetical, it’s easy to see how people can use such a system to empower themselves and build wealth financially:
- People can show up for work online part-time and work within their area of professional interest, earn an immediate part-time income, build ownership equity, and generally build significant wealth …
- People can do it part-time while they keep their primary day job.
A key point to note:
- A system like this can be done entirely through peer to peer production among the general and business public via the internet WITHOUT the aid of any company, corporation, bank, financial institution or the government;
- People can simply come together over the internet for a common mission and help crowdfund and run the system.
Ok. What do you think of this hypothetical?
- Do you think it’s feasible or do you think it’s unrealistic;
- Do you think real people will support and crowdfund such an initiative;
- Do you think people can network, collaborate, form these new enterprises, get crowdfunded from the network, work together independently of corporate control, produce products/services, earn income and build ownership equity and wealth as illustrated by the hypothetical.
If you think it’s unrealistic, then
- How would you do it?
- How would you solve the problem you feel exist with the hypothetical?
- Better yet, how would you modify or adjust Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle as required to make it work?
We will address these types of questions and more as we field test, evaluate and put this Part 1 hypothetical to the test via the Income Reengineering Process in the coming months and years. In other words:
- We encourage people to come together and form a peer to peer network; and
- Collaborate and crowdfund the formation of online enterprises that are 100% owned by those participating in online activities
…so on and so forth per the hypothetical.
More specifically, as a participating and contributing member of this research effort:
- You will help field test and evaluate the feasibility of this hypothetical
- You will have opportunities to access crowdfunding resources, collaborate with other members and help form and create these new online enterprises
- Your objective is to team up with other members and use these business models to maximize the income and wealth production for you and those on your team. Your success and the success of other teams will help validate or invalidate the feasibility of the system.
- When and if applicable, we adjust or modify the business models as required to increase the success rates of these teams
Income Reengineering Principle Part 2
Next, let’s review the Income Reengineering Principle Part 2:
The Income Reengineering Principle (Part 2): Over time, this empowerment will find its way into the mainstream workplace as financially empowered employees are willing and financially able to forgo hourly wages and salaries in lieu of more lucrative productivity and ownership based compensation in collaboration with employers. This way people effectively run their own business while on the job.
To illustrate Part 2, we have to continue the hypothetical:
- Now, as people use the peer to peer collaboration and co-creation system to build wealth part-time, they use the extra income to pay down bills, build-up savings and generally make a financial foundation leading away from paycheck to paycheck dependence.
- Then, with a strong financial foundation and continuous income and wealth coming in from part-time online activities, people are comfortable leaving traditional wage and salaries based jobs and working full time for one of these enterprises full time ..and earn even more income and build even more wealth;
- Over time, let’s assume that millions upon millions of people use this system to build wealth online and then leave traditional jobs to work full time for one of these new enterprises;
- When this happens on a large enough scale, traditional companies and corporations large and small will find it hard to find and keep qualified workers still willing to work for a mere hourly wage or salary;
- Consequently, companies and corporations will have to restructure away from traditional wage/salary-based compensation system to a system where they pay workers ownership-based compensation similar to what people earn online in the peer to peer network;
- This way, people can show for work full time to build wealth instead of just earning a paycheck to paycheck living.
Think about this for a second. Given that most people make their living in the workplace, what better way to improve the income and wealth-building ability of the masses for the long term than to create a workplace where people effectively run their own business under the roof of their employer with the support of their employer? Better yet, what better way to solve this workplace productivity issue than to insure workers own their productivity instead of renting it for an hourly wage?
Ok. Part 2 is the hypothesis built on the success of Part 1. With this in mind, Part 2 also brings up some interesting questions:
- If the masses successfully use Part 1 to build wealth, what will most people do with the wealth? Will people use it to pay down bills, build-up savings, and generally, build a financial foundation leading away from paycheck to paycheck dependence as illustrated by the hypothetical?
- Will people collaborate and form mutually beneficial alliances with employers, as illustrated? If so, how?
- We will address these type of questions and more as we field test, evaluate and put this Part 2 hypothetical to the test in the advanced stages of the Income Reengineering Process.
- Of course, Part 2 happens in the advanced stages of operations since we have to field test and develop the Part 1 online infrastructure first.
Next, let’s move on and review the Income Reengineering Vision:
The Income Reengineering Vision
Hopefully, after reviewing Part 1 and Part 2 of the Income Reengineering Principle, you are beginning to get a feel for what this economic research is all about. Remember, the question we are asking: how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building ability of the masses at least three times over. As the hypothesis for the research, Part 1 and Part 2 represent the foundation of this research, and the Income Reengineering vision, which we will cover next, represents building a house on top of that foundation.
Now, the Income Reengineering Vision is the formal vision supporting this Part 2 statement … given that most people make their living in the workplace, what better way to improve the income and wealth-building ability of the masses for the long term than to create a workplace where people effectively run their own business under the roof of their employer with the support of their employer?
For example, ask yourself this question: if this Part 2 scenario comes to fruition:
- What will be the resulting workplace?
- What will be the formal compensation resources?
- What will be the resulting macro-economy situation?
These are the questions we answer with the Income Reengineering vision.
Let’s start with the formal definition of the Income Reengineering Vision:
The Income Reengineering Vision: Eliminate paycheck to paycheck dependence on a large scale and shift employee thinking and focus away from just earning a paycheck to running their own business under the roof of employers with the support of employers. The resulting workplace compensation model is called the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM). The EECM replaces hourly wages and salaries with ten (10) new income resources and benefits with the potential to usher in a 3-fold increase in the aggregate wealth building capacity for both employees and employers
The new workplace compensation model under this vision is called the Empowered Employee Compensation Model.
- The phrase empowered employee applies because workers are financially empowered worker-owners instead of wage dependent employees. Remember, people use the systems and resources from Part 1 and Part 2 of the Income Reengineering Principle to financially empower themselves prior to working full time under this vision.
- To this end, the model replaces hourly wages and salaries with 10 new ownership based income resources and benefits.
As you can see from the diagram of the Empowered Employee Compensation Model, the model consists of two primary parts: primary resources and the supplemental benefits/resources. Now, let’s dig deeper by reviewing the primary resources.
The Primary Compensation Resources
The primary compensation resources associated with the Empowered Employee Compensation Model are:
- Productivity Based Compensation: Here, employers pay empowered employees a negotiated amount daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly linked directly to the professional services they provide to their employer. They are paid based on daily production, not a predetermined wage or salary, nor is it linked to company sales or profits. It’s hard dollars linked to what empowered employees do daily. Also, employees will not have to wait around for raises. They can give themselves a raise in real-time by merely increasing their daily productivity.
- Ownership Equity: EECM enterprises are 100% owned by original owners and workers. There are no outside investors who do not work for the EECM enterprise. Therefore all empowered employees will receive ownership shares. They can also invest in the EECM to buy more shares while they work there. However, to maintain 100% worker ownership provision, once employees leave, he/she much “cash-out” equity and invest it into their next EECM enterprise. It’s similar to selling a house and investing the proceeds into a new house.
- Residual Income Equity Benefit: This benefit pays employees a percentage of each sale made by your enterprise, whether the company makes the sale over the internet, inside the office, or over a retail counter. The company pays this regardless of whether a team member is an accountant, engineer, office manager, administrative assistant, or secretary. This benefit pays individuals while they work for your enterprise. It will then continue for some predetermined and negotiated period even after they move on to another enterprise. It’s similar to how movie actors earn income each time a re-run plays.
As you can see from the primary resources, employees effectively run their own business while on the job in collaboration with employers.
The Supplemental Compensation and Benefits
As you can see from the diagram, the supplemental compensation and benefits serve as the financial foundation for the primary resources. Here’s an outline of each resource:
- Wages/Salaries (Temp to Zero): The EECM phases out hourly wages and salaries, which is why wages/salaries are temporary to zero. It’s in the model to illustrate various transitional scenarios where employees may be learning and transitioning to the EECM primary resources;
- Virtual Wages: Virtual Wages is one of the four unique/specialized crowdfunding solutions we called the virtual income machines. Virtual wages ensure employees can get funds to pay down bills, build up savings, and generally build a financial foundation leading away to paycheck to paycheck dependence in preparation for work at an EECM enterprise. No debt-related credit checks, collateral or related issues apply. Once individuals submit a resume, interview, and get a job within an EECM enterprise, he/she can secure the funds.
- Virtual Dividends: Virtual Dividends is also one of the four unique/specialized crowdfunding solutions we called the virtual income machines. Virtual Dividends serve two primary purposes: 1) it ensures EECM enterprises can raise capital without going into debt and without violating 100% ownership provisions associated with the EECM, and 2) it ensures empowered employees will always have monthly income coming in from sources other than their primary resources. This serves as diversification of income “safety net” which add to the safety net created by virtual wages;
- Virtual Bonds: Virtual Bonds is also one of the four unique/specialized crowdfunding solutions we called the virtual income machines. Virtual Wages and Virtual Dividends are linked to the EECM. Virtual Bonds is a wealth resource accessible to individuals independent of their employer. People can use this new wealth resources to fund continuing education and skill set upgrades before showing up for work for an EECM enterprise;
- Virtual Stocks: Virtual Stocks is also one of the four unique/specialized crowdfunding solutions we called the virtual income machines. Virtual stocks ensure large companies and corporations can adequately facilitate, support, maintain, and motivate the formation of internal EECM subsidiaries without comprising 100% ownership integrity of EECM subsidiaries and without compromising the ownership value of their existing stock. In fact, because of the low overhead and productivity incentives built into the EECM, the value of stock shares associated with any company will increase significantly once that company integrates EECM subsidiaries into operations.
- Private Retirement Plans: The EECM is the antithesis to traditional workplace retirement benefits such a defined benefit plans, corporate pensions, or 401ks. Under the model, people show up for work to build wealth, not for hourly wages/salaries or corporate benefits. The model idealized complete independence from traditional corporate benefits with a 100% focus on eliminating fixed cost that’s not associated with real-time productivity and profits. To this end, empowered employees are encouraged to take control of their own retirement investment and planning — the foundation of such being the ownership equity they earn by working for an EECM enterprise via the ownership equity primary resource.
- Group Medical: Empowered employees get their Medical benefits through large entrepreneurial associations. Think about it. Empowered employees are entrepreneurs on the job. So, large national EECM entrepreneurial membership organizations will naturally form, segmented according to industries, professions, etc. These entrepreneurial organizations can quickly provide extremely affordable group medical for their association members, thereby freeing individual EECM enterprises from the expense.
As you can see, the Virtual Income Machines anchor of the supplemental compensation/Benefits. In general, Virtual Income Machines represents an evolution in crowdfunding packaging and application …all in an aggressive effort to serve as a financial foundation for the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM).
For example, let’s revisit the primary question we are asking: how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building ability of the masses at least three times over. The key phrase here is how to apply the internet and other information technology.
Now, crowdfunding is an internet-based, peer to peer phenomenon. With Virtual Income Machines, we are re-packaging and re-applying this internet-based phenomenon to create new wealth-building solutions for the masses.
How this vision benefits Employees, Employers, and the Nation at large
Here’s how this vision benefits employees, employers, and the nation at large. Let’s take a look starting with employees.
Benefits to Employees: Employees get the best of both worlds:
- The income, ownership, profitability, and flexibility associated with running a profitable business WITHOUT losing the financial security and guaranteed steady monthly paycheck piece of mind normally associated with a steady job.
- Financial security and the guaranteed steady monthly paycheck piece of mind comes from various applications of the Virtual Income Machines, not from hourly wages.
Benefits to Employers:
- Employers get a highly productive workplace (ownership motivates productivity) without having to pay the traditional payroll expense, which is typically 60% of operating expense;
- Think about it. Traditional payrolls represent a fixed expense to companies. So, whether companies make sales or make a profit any given month, they still have to meet the fixed payroll.
- More specifically, the Empowered Employee Compensation Model eliminates this fixed expense because the compensation paid to empowered employees is linked to productivity, sales, or profits. This creates significantly more cash flow flexibility for employers.
- Empowered employees can become a source of operating capital for employers with the ability to tap into resources from the virtual income machines to buy an ownership stake in the company
- Employers can use the low overhead to launch a maze of new initiatives, grow new profit centers, compete effectively in the evolving new global marketplace and, most of all, design and package new ownership-based, residual income equity and wealth oriented compensation incentives for employees;
- Employers can tap into the Virtual Income Machine resources and secure capital to restructure to an EECM compensation and operating infrastructure.
The Nation at Large
- Large scale deployment of the Income Reengineering Vision and the associated Empowered Employee Compensation Model equates to a 3-fold increase in the aggregate standard of living.
- This ultimately means a higher national income, a higher Gross National Production (GNP), more tax revenue for the treasury to pay down the national debt, etc..
- Today, according to statistics, 1% of the wealthy pay 40% of the taxes, and the other 99% pay the other 60%.
- If the income of the 99% increases 3 times over, then the average tax rate can drop significantly, and still, the U.S. treasury will receive enough tax revenue to pay down the national debt and then operate in a surplus continuously
The bottom line: it’s WIN-WIN at every level.
To recap, this vision also represents the hypothesis or proposed compensation model to support this Part 2 statement: given that most people make their living in the workplace, what better way to improve the income and wealth-building ability of the masses for the long term than to create a workplace where people effectively run their own business under the roof of their employer with the support of their employer? With this in mind, what do you think of this proposed workplace compensation model:
- Do you think it’s feasible?
- Do you think it’s too far fetched to even be considered?
- Do you agree with the scope and purpose of the virtual income machine, which is a strategic application of crowdfunding, as the financial foundation of the model?
- If you are glass half empty here, what compensation model will you put forth to support Part 2?
These questions should give you at least a feel for the dialog and discussions associated with this part of the research. In fact, as the Income Reengineering Process expands:
- This vision will be taught in detail, discussed, debated, put to the test, and modified as applicable in the advanced stages of the Income Reengineering Process among the grassroots, corporate, and government sectors of the economy.
- Also, other visions or compensation models will be put forth as a natural byproduct of this economic research campaign.
The bottom line: As long as the general and business public seeks to answer the question: how to apply the internet and other information technology to increase the income production and wealth-building ability of the masses at least 3 times over, there will be many visions, business models and proposed solutions put forth over time. This is why we refer to the Empowered Employee Compensation Model as the first proposed solution.
Also, obviously dealing with this vision in the real economy is years away since we have to prove and validate Part 1 and Part 2 of the Income Reengineering Principle first. You will see how all of this unfolds in the next section where we discuss the Income Reengineering Process.
The Income Reengineering Process
Let’s start with the big picture associated with the Income Reengineering Process. Remember the early statement:
- During the industrial revolution, the wealth-building capacity for the average worker increased significantly as workers migrated from farms and small shops to earn a wage in factories. It was a historic transition.
- As we undergo this information revolution, shouldn’t there be a corresponding historic transition that dramatically improves the wealth-building capacity for the masses??
- Well, under this vision, the next historic transition will be a mass transition from an hourly wage and salary based workplace to a workplace organized according to the Empowered Employee Compensation Model or the model that survives the research.
As you can see, the diagram above shows the Income Reengineering Process as a transitional bridge leading the workforce away from the old industrial age, wage-based employment to a new Empowered Employee Compensation Model.
More specifically, the Income Reengineering Process is the online business production part where we seek to bring Part 1 and Part 2 of the Income Reengineering Principle and ultimately the Income Reengineering vision to life:
- We staff a team of individuals, professionals entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and build the peer to peer collaboration and co-creation system noted in Part 1 hypothetical
- We raise crowdfunding dollars and staff, crowdfund and launch new online enterprises that are 100% owned by the people running the enterprise as noted in the hypothetical … so on and so forth
Now, given that the Income Reengineering Principle and vision is just a concept and vision at this point, online business production activities also include:
- Field testing;
and making adjustments to operational business models as required to put the principles and the vision into action.
This brings us to the formal definition of the Income Reengineering Process:
The Income Reengineering Process: The Income Reengineering Process is the real time, collaborative and interactive economic research into how to apply the internet and other information technology to aggressively and systematically integrate entrepreneurship and wealth focused principles, processes and compensation models into the mainstream workplace to the point where we make the Income Reengineering Vision a reality in the mainstream workplace.
As you can see, economic research is at the center of this definition because of the research required to field test and adjust the model as required.
With this in mind, the Income Reengineering Process runs according to a four (4) stage business plan:
- Prelaunch to Stage I (Early Introduction)
- Stage I (Early Growth and Development)
- Stage II (Building the Foundation)
- Stage III (Main Operations)
- Stage IV (Corporate Integration)
Each stage is supported by a unique crowdfunding solution:
- Prelaunch, Phase I: Early Network Development (Traditional Crowdfunding)
- Prelaunch, Phase II: Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) – startup
- Stage I: Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) – main
- Stage II: Gradual Entrepreneurial Allocated Resource System (G.E.A.R.S)
- Stage III/IV: The Virtual Income Machines (virtual wages, virtual dividends, virtual bonds, virtual stocks)
These new crowdfunding solutions and systems represent an evolution in crowdfunding as required to meet the demands of the Income Reengineering Process because traditional crowdfunding, as we know it today, is not adequate. For example, traditional crowdfunding includes:
- Reward-based crowdfunding
- Debt-based crowdfunding
- Equity-based crowdfunding
- Donation-based crowdfunding.
- Debt and Equity-based crowdfunding is completely incompatible with the primary resources associated with the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM) when considering that EECM enterprises are 100% owned by workers;
- Reward and Donation-based crowdfunding are too limited for the scope of the Income Reengineering Process. In other words, there no way we can fund the Income Reengineering Process with donations and non-financial rewards.
For this reason, we have to innovate, create, and build new crowdfunding systems and solutions from the ground up and they are:
- Stage I: The Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS)
- Stage II: The Gradual Entrepreneurial Allocated Resources System (GEARS)
- Stage III: The Virtual Income Machines
We anticipate using these new crowdfunding systems to raise millions/month in crowdfunding continuously month after month to fund operations. Here why?
- As we move this research forward toward reaching the Income Reengineering Vision or some feasible version of it, it will create new wealth-building options for the masses in a big way
- As a consequence, we anticipate massive and large scale crowdfunding support. This support will increase continuously as we grow and expand toward launching the Virtual Income Machines in Stage III
A key point to note regarding how the Income Reengineering Process evolves:
- Remember how in Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle people have to work online part-time in preparation to work full time for an EECM enterprise (i.e. earn extra income, pay down bills, etc.).
- Working online part-time may not be sufficient to reach the masses because it may not be feasible for everyone to work online part-time.
With this in mind, working online part-time only applies during Prelaunch to Stage II of the Income Reengineering Process. Once we launch the Virtual Income Machines in Stage III, people can tap into Virtual Wages to get the funds they need without having to work online part-time. Here’s a recap of Virtual Wages for emphasis:
Virtual Wages: Virtual Wages is one of the four unique/specialized crowdfunding solutions we called the virtual income machines. Virtual wages insures employees can get funds to pay down bills, build up savings and generally build a financial foundation leading away to paycheck to paycheck dependence in preparation for work at an EECM enterprise. No debt related credit checks, collateral or related issues apply. Once individuals submit a resume, interview and get a job within an EECM enterprise, he/she can secure the funds.
Virtual wages and the other Virtual Income Machines come online in Stage III. For this reason, Stage III represents main operations or the mainstay of the Income Reengineering Process as you can below in the illustration.
Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN)
The Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN) represents the network of entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, small business owners, business leaders, and professionals who choose to:
- Get in on the ground floor,
- Learn the details as to how the Income Reengineering process works; and
- Help put in place the early entrepreneurial building blocks required to build the peer to peer collaboration and co-creation network and launch and run the Income Reengineering process
We are currently in the early stages of prelaunch. At this early stage of the game, we focus primarily on Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle since it’s the foundation for everything.
All participating, entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, and small business owners interoperate and collaborate under the umbrella of 6 entrepreneurial incubators to bring Part 1 to life. Just think of them as online staffing positions:
- Originating Partners
- Consulting Partners
- EECM Partners
- Development Partners
- Corporate Partners
- Staffing Partners
Let’s take a look at each one:
- Get paid to write special business plans designed to help run the Income Reengineering Process. All you need is a willingness to learn. The business plan will result in a business that you will own or it could be a strategic extension of an existing business. You will get plenty of help and support
- Once you have a finished and approved business plan, you can use the TBMA system to crowdfund your plan.
- Once funded, you can staff your new business with other participating entrepreneurs within TBMA
- Once you and your staff produce a product or service, the TBMA system will market that product or service to potentially millions who support the TBMA mission/vision at no out of pocket cost to you;
The bottom line: As an Originating Partner, you will lead the way in bringing Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle to life:
- The enterprise you start and get funded will create online positions so that people can work online part-time, earn immediate income, and build wealth.
- This is why you will have direct access to the crowdfunding pools and get free marketing for the product/services your enterprise creates
Consulting and Development Partners: If you are an entrepreneur or business consultant with a special area of expertise in the area of business formations or start-ups, then you can help Originating Partners write and finalize their business plans. Originating Partners will pay you a negotiated fee from the crowdfunding dollars they raise.
Corporate Partners: If you are a small business owner with an existing product or service, you can network and collaborate with Originating Partners, integrate your product or service into their business plans and benefit from both the crowdfunding and the marketing benefits offered to Originating Partners
EECM Partners: You can participate and benefit as a part-time online staff member for Originating Partners. By doing so, you can just show up for work online part-time, work within your field of expertise or area of professional interest, and earn lucrative ownership-based compensation. More specifically, you earn 3 ownership-based compensation associated with the Empowered Employee Compensation Model online part-time
- Productivity Based Compensation: This is a fee for service
- Ownership Equity: You own a percentage of the online enterprise you work for
- Residual Income Equity Benefit: You grow continuous monthly residual income linked to the success of the enterprise you work for
- This EECM Partner incubator is where we seek to create millions of part-time online income-producing and wealth-building positions for the masses to comply with Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle.
- Originating Partners, Consulting Partners, Development Partners, and Corporate Partners work together as a team to create these positions. Originating Partners lead the way.
Staffing Partners: Staffing Partners Generate multiple streams of monthly residual income simply by referring others to a free membership in the Think Big Mastermind Alliance. In other words, membership in the alliance is free and you can still earn significant income simply by referring others. We use special peer to peer business models to do it. The true beauty of this system is that, if you are currently into online marketing, affiliate marketing, or any referral oriented business, you can use this Staffing Partner position to explode your existing business while adding additional income streams.
As you can see, the opportunities are massive …especially since you at the ground floor….…and it’s easy to see how IRBDN members use the six entrepreneurial incubators to put Part 1 of the Income Reengineering Principle to the test.
Contribute Professionally to this Economic Research
This research campaign is in the early stages of development and we are always looking for individuals, entrepreneurs, and professionals from all walks of life and professional disciplines to staff the following entrepreneurial incubators:
- Originating Partners
- Consulting Partners
- EECM Partners
- Development Partners
- Corporate Partners
- Staffing Partners
You have several start-up options: You can very easily participate and contribute part-time online.
- Option 1 (Support this Prelaunch Phase I research): As noted above, during prelaunch, phase I, we use a simple, traditional crowdfunding method to speed up economic research, growth, and development. Your support and the support of others will dramatically increase the speed at which we can deliver this research, system, and the associated income-producing and wealth-building benefits to you and the general and business public. We use the Patreon Crowdfunding platform to do it. With this platform, you can donate $5, $15, or $25 per month for as long as you deem appropriate. This way, you can track the status and gauge your support month after month. To support it, go here.
- Option #2 (Contribute Professionally). Your next step is to register and complete the THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance Overview. This overview offers you a screencast video overview of the same information cover above, but with more actionable insights. It’s an old saying, review first for an introduction and review again for emphasis and understanding. After you complete this overview, you will be directed to the operational hub where you can plug in and get started. Go here.