It’s called the Residual Income Equity Benefit. Just show for work online part-time and earn a Residual Income Equity Benefit and other income resources. This is part of a new economic research initiative, and you can be one of the first to benefit
This is what you do to get first-come, first-serve access to the Residual Income Equity Benefit simply by working online part-time within your field of expertise or area of professional interest:
- Step 1: Visit the THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance promotional portal here. The THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance is the prelaunch incubator and business development hub linked to the aforementioned economic research initiative.
- Step 2: Review the introductory video and join the Alliance. Membership is free.
- Step 3: Follow membership instructions and continue to learn about the system and all associated operations. Be prepared to learn.
- Step 4: When ready, position yourself as an EECM Partner in the system. As an EECM Partner, you will earn three ownership-based compensation resources: Productivity Based Compensation, Ownership Equity, and the Residual Income Equity Benefit simply by working online part-time within your field of expertise or area of professional interest. You learn the system and how it works during your study and review of the system, as noted in Step 3 above.
- Step 5: The result: You earn three ownership-based resources making it easy for you to build significant wealth by working online part within your area of professional interest. NO INVESTMENT IS INVOLVED. NO SELLING. Just show up for work online part-time as an EECM Partner in the system.
Below is a little background on the economic research initiative associated with this system.
The Economic Research Initiative
This is the mission behind the Economic Research Initiative
Economic Research Initiative: To conduct grassroots-led economic research into how to apply the internet and other information technology to help the masses increase their workplace income at least three times over.
Our objective is to innovate in the world of large-scale wealth production.
Whether we are doing scientific research, economic research, or otherwise, all research must start with a hypothesis or a guide on how to meet our objective. Then we conduct the research to field test, evaluate and validate the hypothesis. If the hypothesis doesn’t work out, we present a new hypothesis and start over.
Here’s our starting hypothesis:
Starting Hypothesis: Given that most people make their living in the workplace, what better way to improve the income and wealth building ability of the masses for the long term than to create a workplace where people effectively run their own business under the roof of their employer with the support of their employer?
The workplace compensation model supporting this hypothesis is the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM). It replaces hourly wages and salaries with ten new income resources and benefits and will usher in a 3-fold increase in the masses’ income-producing and wealth-building ability.
As you can see, the central theme associated with the model is employees —employees run their own business under their employer’s roof with the support of their employer. It means ownership, multiple income streams, and a high savings rate instead of what we know today: paycheck to paycheck living with little to no savings or assets.
In summary, our working hypothesis feeding the economic research is to advocate replacing the old hourly wage/salary-based compensation structure with the new Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM) throughout the mainstream economy.
How do we advocate? Well, first, we conduct economic research to prove the viability of the hypothesis. In other words, we must teach the model and then put it to the test in the real world to prove its’ viability. Once we demonstrate viability, we deploy natural economic principles and processes to effectively plant the necessary economic seeds designed to integrate the model into the mainstream workplace over time.
We do this using a business process called Income Reengineering to conduct this economic research
Income reengineering is defined as the fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in the income-earning and wealth-building ability of the average worker while they are on the job
You can learn more about Income Reengineering here.
The Residual Income Equity Benefit
The diagram below shows that the Residual Income Equity Benefit is one of the three Primary Resources associated with the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM). Here’s an outline of the benefit
Residual Income Equity Benefit: This benefit pays employees a percentage of each sale made by your enterprise, whether the company makes the sale over the internet, inside the office, or over a retail counter. The company pays this regardless of whether a team member is an accountant, engineer, office manager, administrative assistant, or secretary. This benefit pays individuals while they work for your enterprise, and it will then continue for some predetermined and negotiated period even after they move on to another enterprise. It’s similar to how movie actors earn income each time a re-run plays.
As you can see, it’s an extremely valuable benefit or resource for employees under the Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM).
As noted, this economic research’s long-term goal is to field test, develop, and ultimately integrate the new Empowered Employee Compensation Model (EECM) in the mainstream workplace or something similar.
Participate in this Research Part-time and Benefit
We put this new compensation business model to the test online during the early stages and phases of the Income Reengineering Process. We encourage people from all walks of life and professional disciplines to learn, engage and participate in this effort part-time online. If you decide to participate, you can nurture and grow all three primary compensation resources associated with the model:
- Productivity Based Compensation;
- Ownership Equity; and the
- Residual Income Equity Benefit
For example, all participants position themselves professionally in one or more of the following online Staffing Categories:
- Originating Partners
- Consulting Partners
- EECM Partners
- Development Partners
- Corporate Partners
- Staffing Partners
You will position yourself as an EECM Partner in the system to experience the benefits noted above.
Get Started NOW
Your next step is to plug in and learn more. You have two options
- Option #1: Visit the THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance. The Alliance is the Prelaunch Incubator and Business Development Hub. You can join the Alliance for free and learn the system via a series of educational videos. Start here;
- Option #2: Or, if you don’t want to bother with a membership just yet, you can review and learn the system via a series of educational links —- starting here.
Leave a Reply