This support funding is part of the Income Reengineering big picture focus
We fund the economic research phase by phase and stage by stage of operation. This is the Prelaunch, Phase I crowdfunding solution.
- Prelaunch Phase I (Early Introduction): Early Donation-Based Crowdfunding
- Prelaunch Phase II (Early Operations): Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) — startup
- Stage I (Early Growth and Development): Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) — main
- Stage II (Building the Foundation): The Gradual Entrepreneurial Allocated Resource System (G.E.A.R.S.);
- Stage III (Main Operations): The Virtual Income Machines (Virtual Wages, Virtual Dividends, Virtual Bonds and Virtual Stocks);
We use the funds we raise to help facilitate early operational and infrastructure build-out only during the prelaunch, phase I period. We use a crowdfunding platform called Patreon;
- Patreon is a unique platform where people pay monthly to support creative works … such as an artist. By supporting the artist, they get to experience the artist work it’s released to the general and business public;
- However, all operational assets supporting Income Reengineering Principles and Processes are freely available to the general and business public via the internet;
- For this reason, we use this platform to facilitate an option for people to pay monthly as a gesture of support for the economic research;
- Therefore, if you want to support this research, you can donate $25, $50, or $100 per month for as long as you deem appropriate;
- Then, we encourage you to join the Operational Hub at IRBDN.net so you can track the status and gauge the effectiveness of your support month after month as well contribute professionally to operations if you choose to
To support our economic research efforts, click here to visit our Patreon funding page.