The following links make up the online infrastructure supporting the Income Reengineering Initiative:
- IncomeReengineering.com: This is the educational hub/blog where you can dig deeper into Income Reengineering Principles and Processes. You can also get access to periodic educational posts on how Income Reengineering Principles and Processes will affect various segments and areas of the economy and work-life (i.e., economy, politics, technology, business, career opportunities, money, etc.);
- New Income Expansion and Prosperity Project: The New Income Expansion and Prosperity Project is the front-end promotional and educational “umbrella” arm we use to introduce this grassroots-led effort to the general and business public;
- Affiliate Innovation Alliance: The Affiliate Innovation Alliance is a prelaunch incubator and business development hub with a primary focus on monetizing early word-of-mouth promotion;
- THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance (TBMA): The THINK BIG Mastermind Alliance is the prelaunch incubator and business development hub. This is our primary interface to grassroots entrepreneurs and professionals who want to get involved early, learn operations, contribute professionally part-time online, start earning significant income, and build ownership-based wealth as soon as possible.
- Mindsonline.net: This is the management hub we use to introduce the economic research initiative and the associated Income Reengineering Principles and Processes to the general and business public. Also, all management-oriented communications and support infrastructure originate from this hub.
- TBMA Facebook Group: Currently, this is our primary discussion forum where you can offer your feedback and ask questions regarding Income Reengineering Principles and Processes or whatever operational asset you reviewed
- Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN): The Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN) is the current operational hub. This is where people or members view the operational business plans, collaborate, form worker-owned collaborations online, secure crowdfunding, launch new worker-owned enterprises, and build wealth. This hub will evolve significantly over time
- Supporting Patreon Platform: We use the Patreon.com platform to facilitate early Prelaunch, Phase I funding